- Learn the foundations for successful Strategy Execution.
- Gain insight on how to identify your challenges, define your Shift Agenda, and get your strategy into action.
- Work on your own material. You are challenged to produce your own results during the course. You will walk away with a first draft of your organisation’s Strategy Map.
- Understand the relevance of sound objectives to provide clear direction for your organisation.
- Get started on the strategy execution journey. Having a robust map is only the beginning. Discover the next steps.
Having a robust Strategy Map is a key competitive advantage and one of the fundamental pillars of a successful execution of the strategy. This course will provide you with the basic guidelines of how to develop a strategy map that can be used as the cornerstone in managing the strategy within your organisation. The best part is that you will develop the skills to do it yourself.
You will learn how to identify your current challenges and how to translate them into an actionable strategy. Concepts like objectives, goals, outcomes, measures, indicators, KPIs, and other jargon of the strategy execution will be clarified. Finally this course will help you understand how to get the most out of the strategy map, not only as a management tool, but also as an effective communication instrument.
This is an “action learning” course. You will not be listening to a one-to-many presentation. You will be actively engaged in the course. You will be asked to work on your own challenges, using your own examples and your own materials. Your course facilitators will provide you with the knowledge required to do the work. They will help and guide you through the process. However you are expected to roll up your sleeves and get hands-on the problem.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed for people in private and public organisations, from analysts to managers and directors, who are seeking to either implement or refine their management frameworks.
Course officially Endorsed by the ILM
This course is endorsed by the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM). Upon successful completion and assessment, participants will receive an endorsed certificate.